Ear Candling is a natural remedy that uses heat to remove wax, bacteria and other debris from the ear canal. Made from 100% natural cotton, beeswax and a few drops of lavender essential oil. Ear Candling can be beneficial in temporary relief for sinus problems, earaches, hearing difficulties, headache, irritations in the ear, sore throat and allergies.
Directions of Use
- Lie down on your side in a comfortable position, ensuring your head is sitting straight and not at an angle.
- Place the ear candle through the disc & light the ear candle before placing in ear.
- Place the lit ear candle gently but not tightly into the ear canal, with a slight twisting movement. Do not force into the canal.
- Hold the ear candle loosely, do not squeeze the candle, and ensure it remains verticle during the entire process.
- Leave the candle in place until it has burnt down to roughly one centimeter above the indicated line. Carefully remove from the ear and extinguish in a glass of water.