Where are your products made?
All of our products are lovingly made in Australia using only Australian ingredients.
Do your products contain parabens, sulphates, petroleum, artificial colours & silicones?
No, absolutely not! All of our products are free from any toxic chemicals. Our products are created naturally to heal your skin and cause no harm.
What ingredients should I avoid?
When it comes to skincare, you should be mindful of what you put on your body. Our products are proudly free from all nasty chemicals - so you can feel safe in using our natural and organic products.
Here's a little information on some ingredients to avoid:
- ALUMINUM - Linked to Alzheimer's disease and heavy metal toxicty
- PARABENS - Endocrine/hormone disruptors, found in 99% of breast cancer tissues.
-PROPYLENE GLYCOL - Classified as skin irritant by the EWG (Enviromental working group)
- PHTHALATES - Endocrine disruptors linked to permanent birth defects
- TRICLOSAN - Linked to liver toxicity and thyroid dysfunction. Tricolsan releases FORMALDEHYDE, and is stored in body fat.
- FORMALDEHYDE CONTAMINATED SYNTHTICS - Carcinogenic
- FRAGRANCE - Cocktail of chemicals creating skin sensitivities and irritations
- PETROLATUM - Using products with petrochemicals causes inflammation in the body. This type of inflammation is what causes many types of cancer.
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE - Can mimic the activity of Oestrogen and may be responsible for a variety of health problems from PMS and Menopausal symptoms to dropping male fertility and increasing female cancers such as breast cancer, where oestrogen levels are known to be involved. It cannot be metabolised by the liver so it stays in the body longer and uses lots of energy to expel.
Are Saf products safe to use whilst pregnant?
Firstly, “Congratulations!” our products are 100% natural and safe during pregnancy, breast feeding. Also gentle & safe for your newborns.
Which of your deodorants should I buy?
We almost always recommend that first time natural deodorant users start with the Detox Deodorant. If your skin is very sensitive try our Sensitive bi carb free range.
How do I store the deodorant?
Store it in the original container, in a cool dry place below 25 degrees, out of direct sunlight. Perfect for your beauty fridge.
Can I apply the deodorant after shaving?
It is almost always fine for use after shaving, but if you have a cut or open wound it’s best to do a patch test to be sure.
Which shampoo can i use for newborns?
Our Naked Balance range. It is created with low tox plant based ingredients for gentle and sensitive skin. Beautifully scented with organic essential oils.