A healthy and eco-conscious alternative to pads and tampons, your menstrual cup can be used for years, saving the environment and saving you money.
A menstrual cup is a type of reusable feminine hygiene product. It’s a small, flexible funnel-shaped cup made of silicone that you insert into your vagina to catch and collect period fluid.
Cups can hold more blood than other methods, leading many women to use them as an eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. And depending on your flow, you can wear a cup for up to 12 hours. Holds 20mls.
Our cup also includes its very own sanitising container & a bag to ensure your cup is kept hygienic at all times.
Inserting your cup:
1. Wash your hands and disinfect cup before use.
2. Fold the cup into a C shape and pinch
3. Separate the labia, squeeze the menstrual cup
and push into your vagina.
4. Rotate the cup slowly as you are inserting, ensuring the top
of the handle tube is almost flush with the vaginal opening.
Removing your cup:
1. Wash your hands using warm water and mild hand wash.
2. Pull the stem while using your stomach muscles to push the cup
downwards until you can reach the base. Gently squeeze the base
and slide the cup put from side to side.
3. Empty your cup into a toilet or drain.
4. Rinse your cup with water and unscented soap.
5. Dry your cup with a clean towel or paper towel ensuring you remove any excess water from inside and out.
*If you can feel the stem and find it uncomfortable, you can cut it shorter.
Store in a clean, dry and breathable container or pouch.